Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Resolved: Part 2

Resolved: to, as a student with no income, to always appear before the house of God with a monetary gift, no matter how small, to remind myself (by means of a physical object) to be faithful in my worship.
Resolved: to make jagged and staggered stairs to ascend God's hill. 
Resolved: to remember peoples' names better.
Resolved: to make service my pleasure, so that sacrificing leisure time would not be a burden.
Resolved: to never grow weary of initiating.
Resolved: to not worry about my past (for God is gracious and forgives my sins) nor my future (for God is gracious and will provide), but to only visit the place of Worry in brief intervals, praying always, being anxious never, for God is the I AM, not the I WAS or the I WILL BE. 
Resolved: to never become narcissistic, but to allow for a proper measure of maintenance. 
Resolved: to see and know the purposes behind rules of chivalry, and then to do them. 
Resolved: to temper my tongue from improper use of swear words, not to place an unyielding embargo on them, but to reserve them for proper emphatic and literal use. 
Resolved: to be a better caretaker to my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment