Sunday, February 26, 2012

November 20th: 19

11/20/11
Father, i am now nineteen years old, yet i am not mature in any way, save for sin. i'm pretty good at that, yet these words do not belong together, Father! make me to do good in Your Name, and save me from sin! show me the paths of righteousness, and strengthen me so i can carry Your lambs. please heal jim's knee, as he is in a lot of pain and discomfort; please bring peace to my mother in her loneliness; please comfort the hirtzel family as their grandfather joe is passing away (hopefully into life!); please guard ciaran and havalind, that they would love deeply; please help the rest of team praha and me in our daily lives that so often elude our recognition--let us not grow stale in our routine duties! please help us to maintain friendships with the czechs, and please give strength and courage and perseverance to Your servants at large in this world. if it is Your will, please let and enable me to join the ranks of these life-long martyrs, who sing without tongues as the french huguenots, for You are worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment