Tuesday, November 22, 2011

October 6th: It is stronger to love

10/6/11
"It may be easier to hate, but it is stronger to love." --Clark Kent, Smallville Season 10 Finale

how profound, Father, that even a secular television show of our times would point to Your love conquering our fears and sins? but You are our Savior, our Light for the dark world, our Shepherd-King. You have ordained the humble to grace and honor--in the same way i pray that You would give me wisdom and love for my family. we are in dire need, Lord! let my blood and tears and sweat and prayers not go unseen, unheard, unanswered. if it is Your will, let my presence especially in ccm be glorifying to Your name and that i would be able to answer and pursue and restore the lost sheep, though You reveal to them their lost-ness and their need for a Savior--let me point to the cross. let me be faithful in my studies and let me honor my parents. if it is not Your will to persuade my mother of this important chance every week, let me explain to kevin in a wise manner, in such a way that honors my mother, that i cannot commit the extra mile, though i wish i could!
------------
Update: My mother has since given the OK, so long as I do not go the extra mile in hanging out late into the night without her permission. God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment