Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mark, the road to Rome.

Jesus is my Triumphant.

O my God, even these small things? You rouse my ear with your whispers of love and instruction in the mornings. You constantly provide all things I need, and then some. Help me to want to want to want to worship You, so that I'll want to want to please You, so that I'll want to serve You, so that I'll bless You.

Assuage my heart that I have nothing to worry about in tomorrow, while You lead me through today's green pastures. That's a lack of trust on my part, and You are Faithful and True! Jesus, give me grace to persevere.

I need Your Spirit more than ever. Use me powerfully, as a tool and a witness, a lighthouse in stormy waters. Help me to wander from my flickering home to walk the waves and to plumb the depths of Your love as You drag my waterlogged and wanderlust spirit from the deep once again, failing to trust in Your hand of redemption. Let me search and rescue lost souls with Your grace!

You are my hiding place.

No comments:

Post a Comment