Monday, October 24, 2011

The road to Oxnardia is paved with heart-shaped stones...+ "Look! A castle!"

It's true! I kept finding the heart-shaped stones Mr. and Mrs. Mueller collect. I eventually settled for a pretty green one, since Green's my favorite color.

8/22/11
thank You for giving us a safe and uneventful journey up north. You kept me safe and gave us gifts on the beach.

8/23/11
thank You for showing us how a wealthy man may use his wealth to create great architectural wonders to humbly entertain guests of honor. let us never forget that You prepare our tables before Your foes in peace, You make us content with "green pastures," You make our cups overflow because Your cup was drank, that we are welcomed into Your house forever, and that one day in Your house is better than a thousand elsewhere.

8/24/11
thank You, Father, for the time to spend time with one of my favorite sisters--one of Your daughters. thank You for bringing us safe thus far, thank You for the awesome find in the pilsner-urquell at trader joe's, and thank You for the opportunity to study and teach Your love shown in the book of hosea. thank You for loving unlovable me. help me to do likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment