Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Aren't there lots of Koreans over there?"

"...life revolves around High School. I mean, people start acting like High Schoolers again when they graduate college..."


dear Lord. What has become of this world? to think that rebellion and unruly behavior are the means of sin...


"...but God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."


Father, Your glory and order are shown in music and the logic and theory behind it. thank You for the opportunity to learn the mathematics behind the songs we sing. 


"...they don't give a damn." 


Father, please subdue every thought that exalts itself in my mind, for my heart is a factory that produces idols daily. help me to cut down those high places, and humble me so i can serve You with my whole heart. 


"...perhaps music is a cultural thing. Maybe if we were born on the moon, we wouldn't expect these things, musically..."


Father, i'm going to die. but that's ok--You can rescue me from myself. 


Father, cherish me so my hands will be warm to go and do Your will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment