Friday, October 28, 2011

July 30th: A new heart

November 2002 - A new heart --------------------7/30/11
i will soon be celebrating what i believe is my ninth year of sweet belief--this amazing grace through the faith You have given to me. You have placed me in a church that loves You dearly. You gave me a family that at least brought me to Your house diligently. but more so, You showed Your love in a very unusual way. i still consider, to this day, that my parents' failure to love properly drove me to Your perfect love. You are the true Father--
You gave me faith when i doubt, You give me grace and mercy by cancelling all my debt, You forgive my sins. You love me though i hated You.

You are my new Father: You lead me like a shepherd in the Way, You carve my name into Your hands to never forget, You give me the Word by which to mold and sustain my life by the Truth, You rescue me from temptation, and You died to make me live again in the Life.

Psalm 103:8-18
II Corinthians 4:6-7
II Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment