Wednesday, October 12, 2011

August 5th & 6th: Isaiah 52:7

8/5/11
thank You for using my testimony of Your love for Your glory, and i only pray that the czechs would seriously consider Your amazing love in granting new life.

8/6/11
You alone are magnified by this team's efforts, God. You alone are worthy of our praise; give us voices to sing Your praise. out of the lips of infants, Lord, but open our lips, that our mouths may sing forth Your praise.

please grant faith to these czechs, Father. they know their sin, and they know You save. they know You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. please reach out and drag them to the cross.

thank You for the relaxing day in downtown prague today, Father. it was a much-needed remedy to calm my restless thoughts and my weary soul. let me not be discouraged or downcast, but fortify me and my prayers, to minister to these lost sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment