Saturday, September 24, 2011

July 23rd: Solitary Man

7/23/11
Thank You for bringing the Farniks, Winslows, Scipiones, and Celeste back safely today, Father. I ask that You use us to prepare the road for Team Praha's ministry, through which I will serve Your kingdom. Please guard the Farnik children as they are out and about today, and please make the internet work wholly for Your glory and praise, that all the detailed programs may work properly. Make us humble servants, and remind us that we are loved sons and daughters. But guard my heart, Lord, for I evidently cannot.

--This was the night when Havalind and Autumn revealed how obvious I am about my love, which probably is a good thing, if only a little bit embarrassing.

"I don't know that I will, but until I can find me
the girl that will stay and won't play games behind me
I'll be what I am: a solitary man, a solitary man."

No comments:

Post a Comment