Sunday, September 11, 2011

July 11th: Learn From Me; Turn to Him.

7/11/11
Father, You are gracious beyond measure. Thank You for providing stronger men than I to guide me in my growth, and please make me a strong leader myself so they may learn from me and turn to You. Please help me to sing well in Czech, so I may join the Czech saints in praise, for You are worthy. Give me strength and a clear mind to  teach these children, and to learn some Czech phrases.
"Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD will never count against him." Psalm 32:1-2
Thank You for the nap again, Father, but please quickly revive Your quickening Spirit in me. I cannot do this alone, but I cannot sleep instead of talking with the Czechs. Thank You for the exciting words Julie heard today, and I pray that You send Your Spirit to let Your word excite new hearts of flesh!

---The exciting words Julie heard today... were about inquisitiveness and openness to the gospel! She is a light to her family and her friends, and I pray that her efforts will not be in vain, but would be gracious and enlightening.

In other news, I'm still sick, but I attribute that to my poor sleep schedule. I'll be missing Westminster's evening service today, because my father is here. Why must these two fathers of mine be separated? Why must I be bound to spending time with my father, but not in my Father's house? This is troubling to my soul. And will I ever depart from the trickle-down effects of the sins of my father? Father, make me one of Your sons, and make me follow after the true Son of David, and call me to follow hard after Your heart, and lead me to teach them to learn from me  and turn to You to be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment