Saturday, July 7, 2012

Resolved, a day of silence.

Resolved: to never forget my love for the desert, wherever You lead me.
Resolved: to always go left for hugs.
Resolved: to never complain about driving or about seating positions.
Resolved: to be a better entertainer.
Resolved: to value time over money, and to live my life consistent with that decisive prioritization.
Resolved: to never borrow things I cannot return within two months.
Resolved: to allow at least 24 hours to pass between sin and confrontation.
Resolved: to be patient in this life. 
Resolved: to demonstrate for Calvin a proper balance of maturity and carelessness, of the thoughtful and whimsical, of somber and laughter, of tears and strength, of tact and humor, and mostly of love restrained.
Resolved: to conspire and plot ways to advance Your kingdom. 
Resolved: to never allow myself silence as an appropriate alternative to harmful discourse.
Resolved: to be merciful to animals.
Resolved: to plan and account for acts of kindness.
Resolved: to respect my elders by use of their surnames.
Resolved: to not be stingy or complacent about traditions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment