Saturday, July 28, 2012

I made another!

I made another e-mail! Not that it really matters, but I figure here's as good a place as any to tell it. I only have e-mail correspondence with a couple people beyond business-y things.

My new e-mail is { hewilladdanother@gmail.com }.

But don't worry; the magics of Google allow all of my other e-mails to feed into it, at the expense of being a little bit buggy about which ones I've yet read. Ah, well.

And now, for my sake, bear this happier song: The Beatles' "I Will".

Who knows how long I've loved You? You know, I love You still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If You want me to, I will. 


For if I ever saw You, I didn't catch Your name,
But it never really mattered; I will always feel the same. 


--Love You forever and forever; love You with all my heart;
--love You when we're together; love You when we're apart.


And when at last I find You, Your song will fill the air.
Sing it loud so I can hear You; 
make it easy to be near You.
For the things you do endear You 
to me; oh, You know, I will.
----------------------------------------------
Is it about Jesus or about a girl? Who knows: but I hope someday I can turn around at least some of my singing to reflect both.

No comments:

Post a Comment