Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rant #1

Blogger won't let me change the names of the people on my blogroll. Not that it's too important, but it would be nice to remember all the names of people who choose pseudonyms. Plus, it's cool to see who other people are reading.

I feel like a dork. I finally figured out where the stairwells are in the lab building for all my psych experiments, and then I went and forgot one of my appointments today. I thought my second experiment was at 5, instead of 2.

Also, I have no idea when my midterms are. I'm not all too concerned, since virtually all I've learned so far has either been review, simple statistics, or fancy vocabulary for simple processes.

I've discovered something of which I'm quite pleased with myself-- I enjoy scheduling and going on dates! Ahem. Man-dates, that is. I needn't even bother with the pun.

My phone refuses to be smart. At least it's not dumb... but I wish it had a better reminder system. Curses on the fancy Siri! I'm not jealous at all...

1 comment: