Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Personal #1

Since I'd rather not commit all my thoughts to the internet, I'll only post semi-connected bits for each of these "personal" glimpses into my soul.

Will it take my pain to draw your tears, shepherd? Why do my tears not bring you grief and pain? Your sheep are crying!
I am a lamb lost in the wilderness, and "Look to my right and see; no one is concerned for me." Psalm 142:1
Let me never complain that the water is stagnant or bitter, but remind me that the Branch has cured the water forever, and that streams of living water flow within me because you baptized me.
Make my cup overflow; let me never believe that an overflowing cup is half-full.
Lead me; hold my hand, for I am prone to wander.
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. Psalm 63:3

No comments:

Post a Comment