Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Personal #9: A little update!

I had grandiose ideas for writing some of these blog posts. I thought I could summarize and critique and remember biblical truths about books, TV series (10 seasons, even! Or even 1 season alone!), and lecture classes I've attended. I've still got the label to prove it, but it's still unused ("Noteworthy Notes" from my classes).

Instead, I'm going to ever-so-slowly review my notes in the months of unpacking, and I'll post my findings in shorter & more digestible bites and pieces.

With that being said, now's a good time to announce my intention of writing critiques of a couple of my favorite TV shows: Chuck and Smallville!

Also, I'm going to be living out of suitcases from next Monday (June 17) until August 13th-ish. Here's a brief itinerary:
June 17-21: BRBC (aka OPC family camp) in the San Bernadino Mnts. of sunny SoCal!
June 21-26: Visiting friends in Phoenix!
July 1-5: Driving up to Tehachapi with Calvin to visit our dad.
July 9 (?) - August 13 (?): Ministering in CZ

There... may or may not be plans for the months of August and September. We'll see.

Much prayer would be appreciated regarding these travels.

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it: prone to leave the God I love!
Here's my heart, O take and seal it: seal it for Thy courts above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment